Users are required to comply with the Dean's Directive 4/18 and the following Supplement for labs of the School of Computer Science:
- The user is obliged to respect the instructions of the laboratory and service administrator. In well-justified cases, the laboratory administrator may grant an exemption from these rules.
- The user's behavior in the laboratory must be such as not to disturb other users and to maintain a quiet working environment. Accordingly, the user is not allowed to run such software (including hand-made) that would disturb the environment. The lab operation is supervised by the service administrator and the user is obliged to respect the administrator it and follow his or her instructions.
- While working in the laboratory, the user is obliged to behave so as not to damage the installed computer equipment or other laboratory equipment. For this reason, it is also forbidden to eat or drink in the laboratory, except in areas specifically designated for that purpose.
- Each user is obliged to immediately notify the service administrator of any detected defects.
- Users are forbidden to connect their own hardware to the laboratory's computer network in any way. Exceptions may be allowed by the computer lab administration.
- Printing and using the printer in the laboratory are governed by its own rules, which the user is obliged to follow.
- After finishing work in the computer network, the user is obliged to leave local hard disks in the standard state. The user must not store files on network hard disks that are in conflict with the law (copyright, criminal, ...). The total capacity of the disk must not exceed the specified limit.
- The user is aware that the management of the laboratory does not guarantee the preservation of user data stored on the hard disks of the laboratory (including servers) and is not responsible for any complications caused by their loss.
- The user is obliged to know the contents of the notice boards in the laboratory and the user notice board as well as any update of these rules and is obliged to follow them.
The user is aware that any non-compliance with these rules as well as non-compliance with the instructions of the laboratory administrator or services may lead to the prevention of his access to the laboratory and the server, or access to other laboratories and other servers of the faculty. In extreme situations, disciplinary proceedings or his expulsion from school may also occur.